This is the perfect summery salad!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 5 servings
Keyword blueberry corn salad, blueberry salad, corn salad
- 5 ears fresh white or bi-color sweet corn
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 medium orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large heirloom tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2/3 cup baby arugula (or more)
- 6 slices (5 ounces) prosciutto, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil and add a dash of salt. Remove the husks from the corn, clean off the silk strands, and then place into the boiling water. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes, then remove from the water and let the corn cool completely. Once cool enough to handle, hold the ear vertically and cut the corn from the cobs.
- Place the corn in a large bowl. Mix with the blueberries, chopped pepper, tomato and onion. Mix in 1/2 cup of arugula and add more if you’d like. Mix to combine. Stir in the prosciutto.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and honey. Drizzle onto the salad and toss. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Weight Watchers POINTS: Freestyle SmartPoints: 5, SmartPoints: 8, Points Plus: 7, Old Points Program: 5
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 454mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 935IU | Vitamin C: 32.5mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.9mg