Easy appetizer for parties!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 appetizers
Keyword buffalo chicken wonton cups, wonton cups
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 12 wonton wrappers
- chopped scallions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce until evenly mixed. Then fold in the cheddar cheese.
- Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin tin cup then distribute the chicken mixture between the cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove and let cool briefly before removing and serving. Garnish baked cups with fresh scallions.
Serving: 1appetizer | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 0.6mg