Yield: 16 brownies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
A super fudgy chocolate brownie recipe!
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted & cooled slightly
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8×8-inch pan with nonstick spray, then line it with parchment paper– allowing the paper to extend over two opposite sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the Nutella, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. With the mixer running on low, add the flour mixture in two parts– alternating with the melted butter.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out fairly clean. I found them to be just right at about 32 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for a couple of hours. Cut into squares and serve. Store in a covered container.