Yield: 1 pie!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
This pie is amazing!!!
- 1 cup butter
- 8-ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 regular-sized Snickers candy bars, chopped and divided
- 3/4 cup hot fudge
- hot fudge and caramel sauce, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a glass pie pan with nonstick spray (you can also do this in a springform pan, but it will be more like a round cake instead of a pie).
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Whisk in the sugar. Add eggs and whisk until well-combined. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream and half of the chopped Snickers bars.
- Spread the hot fudge evenly over the brownie layer. Spread the ice cream mixture over the hot fudge. Freeze for 4 hours (or until firm). Drizzle more hot fudge and caramel sauce over the ice cream. Sprinkle remaining chopped Snickers bars on top. Keep in the freezer until ready to serve. If cutting is too tough, just leave it out for a few minutes to soften before cutting.